Here is a PRINTABLE idea for a cute invitation for the Blue and Gold Banquet. They look just like neckerchief's, so it really adds to the fun. It is ready to print, add words, and give out.
- To print the invitation pictured above, click here. (It is really cute printed on blue or gold paper).
- To open the above invitation in a word document, click here
- To print an updated version donated by Pack 703 from Mansfield, Texas, click here. I would like to say a big THANK YOU for this amazing piece of art and your willingness to share it with others free of charge. You can see a picture of it below.
- Cut on the line shown
- fold in half and then along the 2 fold lines printed on the neckerchiefs
- I added a blue and gold logo if you want to cut that out and glue to the front to look like a neckerchief slide.
|For this logo, click the picture|
If you would like a different logo that is PRINTABLE and can be printed as is (on the left) or personalized with your pack number (like below), click on the picture to the left or below to get more information.
I did not make the invitation in Word, but tried to make up a separate form in Word that would give you the wording you could change and be able to print your own, but I couldn't figure out how to rotate the text. I don't think you can do it in Word 2007. If anyone figures out how to do it in Word or another program everyone has that can be edited, (and if your willing to share it), post a message and let me know and I will post it on here for everyone to use.
The invitation above was donated by Pack 703 from Mansfield, Texas. To print an updated version, click here. I would like to say a big THANK YOU for this amazing piece of art and your willingness to share it with others free of charge.
** PLEASE do not download these files and email or send them digitally to others. These are for your personal use only. If you would like to share these files with others, please copy the link to this post and send them to our site so they can print off their own. We would love to have everyone that would like a copy to come here to print their own off absolutely free. We receive money to keep our website open where we store all of our documents and PDF files by people visiting our blog. Please don't take money out of our pockets by bypassing our blog.
Here is the wording that is on the invitations pictured here so you can copy and paste and change the wording to work for you. Good Luck!
Blue and Gold Banquet
Tuesday, February 22
5:30 - 7:30pm
Dinner, Entertainment and
Cake Decorating Contest
All Scouts Need to Bring a Cake
The Cake Decorating Theme is "productivity"
(Family Members Can Help)
All Cakes will be Eaten
Here is another neckerchief printable I found online. I would love to give more credit to the creator, but couldn't find any information. Here is the link - http://www.angelfire.com/fl4/Kevin/cubscouts/Cubs_Neckerchief.pdf
To check out the PRINTABLE "Christmas Cracker" or candy tube, CLICK HERE